Islamabad International Airport (IATA: ISB, ICAO: OPIS) is the main international airport serving the Islamabad-Rawalpindi metropolitan area and suburbs. The airport commenced full operations on 3rd May 2018. It is one of the largest airports in Pakistan in terms of passenger capacity, capable of serving 9 million passengers every year in its first phase. The terminal includes 15 gates with ten remote gates. it is the first and only airport in Pakistan capable of handling the Airbus A380.
The airport is rendered in great detail using the MSFS SDK and realworld references to make your flights more enjoyable.
- Highly detailed rendition of Islamabad International - OPIS
- PBR textures for ground polygon
- Fully custom 3d models for all airport buildings
- PBR textures for buldings
- High resolution textures for max detail
- Custom animated Jetways
- Terminal Interior modeled in great detail for max immersion
- Hundreds of dynamic lights around the airport for night detail