Port Allen Airport is brought to life in this scenery enhancement package for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. A public use airport located on the shores of Kauai, Port Allen is a regional airport that primarily serves general aviation and regional air taxi services. The airfield serves as a tourism hub providing tourists the opportunity to skydive, fly a trike ultralight, and cruise the island airspace via helicopter. The Northwestern shores of the field are bordered by the stunning salt pond beach, where the soft sand transitions to a rocky coast line. The local Hawaiian town of Hanapepe borders the airport to the Northeast, followed by a sheltered harbor.
- Custom, reworked natural landscape and vegetation
- Custom coastlines
- Accurate runway, taxiway, and apron enhancements
- Handcrafted, replicated airport buildings with high resolution physically based rendering (PBR) textures
- High definition photo-mesh
- Custom placed boats, vehicles, and other objects
- All models are created using a framerate friendly .GLTF format