The Quiberon aerodrome ( ICAO code : LFEQ ) is a civil aerodrome, open to public air traffic, located 1.5 km east of Quiberon in Morbihan, (Brittany region, France).
In the 60s, Louison Bobet, triple winner of the Tour de France and world champion in cycling, decided to create a modern thalassotherapy center in Quiberon. At the start of the 1970s, he created his own airline, named Thalass Air, to transport spa visitors between Paris-Le Bourget airport and Quiberon aerodrome.
Today, the airfield is used for the practice of leisure and tourism activities ( light aviation, helicopter and parachuting ).
- Highly detailed models in full PBR
- Fully native MSFS scenery, not a conversion
- Animated people around the airfield and on the nearby beach
- Quiberon Marina improved with boats, the lighthouse
- Dynamic environment, which reacts to time of day and weather
- Full Dynamic Lights, with custom behaviors depending on weather and time
- Sloped Runway
- Custom General Aviation AI routes