Chofu is a regional airport located in Tokyo, Japan. It is a hub for general aviation, helicopters and scheduled flights. The Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency's research laboratory is adjacent to the site. It has a short and thrilling runway of only 2625ft. There is almost no margin! It is 14 nautical miles from Tokyo International Airport and the Air Self-Defense Force helipad is 1.6 nautical miles to the west.
- Over 30 buildings modeled in detail.
- Landmarks around the airport, including the stadium.
- Accurate taxi lines and markings.
- Static helicopter objects.
- Correct PAPI angles.
- Hanger lights at night.
- Add fences, cars, lighting, etc...