The Ninoy Aquino International Airport formerly known and still commonly referred to as Manila International Airport is the airport serving Manila and its surrounding metropolitan area. NAIA is the main international gateway for travelers to the Philippines and serves as a hub for AirAsia Philippines, Cebgo, Cebu Pacific, PAL Express, and Philippine Airlines.
This scenery is made with passion by the team from Philippines & Singapore. With one of our own team (airwil) a real life traffic controller in RPLL, we bring you the best rendition and up-to-date airport to your simulator. All visuals are handmade from scratch to take advantage of MSFS technology.
- Massively custom built from scratch for MSFS
- - Full Custom Objects specifically modelled for RPLL
- Fully modeled terminal 1,2,3,4, Cargo & maintenance areas
- Surrounding buildings fully modeled, Hotels and more
- Full PBR textures 2k & 4k
- Full custom taxi lines, markings and ground textures
- Tower, Terminal 2 & 3 modeled interiors
- Static Aircraft included and strategically placed
- LOD optimized for best performance
- VATSIM ready and all airport data up-to-date
- Custom animated jetways specifically modelled for RPLL
- Free Future Updates