Welcome to São Paulo, one of the world's largest cities. Welcome to Guarulhos Airport, Brazil's main airport, located 25 kilometers from downtown São Paulo. The airport has recently opened a beautiful glass terminal which now hosts most international flights. There are over 40 airlines operating at the airport, with flights to 23 countries and over 100 cities in Brazil and the world.
The airport has been carefully modeled attentively textured, featuring all airport architecture and adjacent areas crafted to confirm FS's slogan of "As Real As It Get's" giving you a being there feeling never never before.
- Highly detailed rendition of São Paulo Guarulhos Intl' Airport / SBGR - Brazil
- Full night illumination
- Native MSFS Dynamic Lighting
- Functional animated jetway
- Seamless integration with default MSFS scenery
- Usage of MSFS SDK FlightSim Materials
- Usage of MSFS SDK native gITF models