Vladivostok international airport named by V. K. Arseniev (II category of ICAO), a joint-base airfield for marine aviation of the Pacific fleet, aviation of the EMERCOM of Russia and civil aviation. The airfield is also used by JSC 322nd aircraft repair plant, which performs scheduled repairs on various aircraft equipment. The airport is located West of the village of Knevichi, 2.5 km from the city of Artem, and 38 km northeast of the city of Vladivostok.
From 1961 to 1993 were based here the 145th squadron of the far Eastern administration of civil aviation, he was also the base airport of the 25th Ramenskoe twice red banner Maritime missile-carrying aviation division of the air force Pacific fleet, with a constant dislocation 183rd naval missile-carrying regiment and control division, as well as 593 th military transport aviation regiment air force of the Pacific fleet (in the post-Soviet years, reduced to a single squadron — 71st separate transport air squadron, the air force and air defense of the Navy) and the 322-th aircraft repair plant, the air force of the Pacific fleet.
Currently, the airport has the status of an airport of Federal significance. It is allowed to accept all types of aircraft without restrictions. The airport has two passenger terminals and two cargo terminals. The first passenger services on the Moscow — Vladivostok line were operated by Il-12 aircraft since 1948. On June 30, 2010, Transaero's Boeing 777, a family of long-haul wide-body passenger aircraft, arrived at Vladivostok international airport for the first time.
On April 11, 2011, ivpp-1 was put into operation after reconstruction. During the reconstruction, the ivpp-1 was extended to 3,500 meters, and the width of the lane is 60 meters. The runway is allowed to accept all types of aircraft without restrictions. Since September 10, 2012, all flights — international and domestic-are served in the new terminal A.
- Custom buildings, RW, taxiways and aprons.
- Custom phototerrain.
- Dynamic and 3D lighting.
- PBR textures.