From 1925 until 1998, the international airport was the aerial gate for 30 million passengers per year, making it the third busiest airport in the world in terms of international traffic.
The only runway 13-31 was well known among pilots and passengers for its nickname “Kai Tak Heart Attack” approach.
KAITAK was the hub of Cathay Pacific and the base of Dragonair, Air Hong Kong Limited and British Asia Airways.
- Airport modeled with PBR 2K& 4K materials
- 3D bridge for plane
- Main apron, cargo maintenances aera and R.A.F zone.
- Curved flash approach ramp RWY13
- Hand-placed vegetation, and 3D lighting
- High Resolution Aerial Scenery with custom mesh
- Dynamic lighting,
- animated Jetways
- 747-100 form Cathay Pacific, Flying Tigers and Panam on apron
- Concorde AirFrance on apron
- neon and advertisings near by the airport
- Neon of downtown