IVECO, the world leader in intercity buses, launched its new coach range in 2013 under the new IVECO BUS brand.
Based on the IRISBUS CROSSWAY, IVECO has brought this coach up to date: better workmanship, attractive price-performance ratio, as well as improved technical equipment.
The success of this brand new CROSSWAY coach range was not long in coming: it won the title of best intercity vehicle in 2020.
Discover this new series of intercity buses in OMSI now!
The OMSI 2 add-on IVECO Bus Family - Interurban Generation will make you discover this range in its entirety, especially with its 40 included models that allow a great deal of customization to get as close as possible to reality.
Divided into four levels of expansion, the CROSSWAY covers a use from school to excursion line.
CROSSWAY POP: available in three lengths: 10.8 meters, 12 meters and 13 meters.
They are intended for school lines and designed for maximum passenger capacity.
With its bright interior and school-style seats, it is ideally suited to transport school children safely.
CROSSWAY LINE: for this version there are three lengths: 10.8 meters, 12 meters and 13 meters.
Designed for regular use, they combine comfort and practicality.
The luggage racks, seats with armrests and the reduced seating arrangement offer each passenger a comfortable and personalized space.
CROSSWAY HIGH VALUE: included in two versions: 12-meter and 13-meter lengths.
Designed for mass transit, this range combines comfort and practicality.
With reading lights and individual ventilation, comfort seats with armrests and reclining position, these coaches are designed for commuter and medium-distance travel.
CROSSWAY PRO: available in 10.8-meter, 12-meter and 13-meter lengths.
This bus series is intended for regional routes and equipped for high passenger comfort.
Ultra-comfortable and reclining seats, passenger lighting and individual air supply, standard air conditioning, tables with cup holders - these coaches are created to transport your passengers in all comfort on the long haul.
- Realistic IVECO BUS experience
- 40 models with 3 different lengths
- Complete range of vehicles
- Versatile customizable versions (interior and exterior design)
- Diesel and CNG (gas) versions
- Four different engines
- TP5400 ticket printer (multilingual settings)
- Authentic sounds recorded from original models
- Highly detailed, optimized 3D model (mesh)
- Realistic retarder, assignable shortcuts
- Speed limiter and cruise control
- Destination displays used in France
- Performance optimized for weaker hardware
- Detailed instructions for repaint creation
- Comprehensive SETVAR overview
- Includes repaint versions for selected freeware and payware maps, for example Bad Hügelsdorf 2020, Saint Servan and Grand Paris-Moulon