The six-axle, 20 cylinder EMD SD 45 is now available for Train Simulator in Southern Pacific livery.
Its powerful engine and versatility made the EMD SD 45 a popular class of locomotive among US railroads. Capable of producing 3,600hp, it was equally at home heading freight and passenger trains, but was primarily used to haul high-speed freight and intermodal services. More than 1,200 of the class were built between 1965 and 1971 with some remaining in service today.
The EMD SD 45 for Train Simulator, developed by DigitalTrainModel, is available in Southern Pacific livery and features opening cab doors and windows, accurate sounds, working brake animations, extensive locomotive lighting and power selector.
- EMD SD 45 in Southern Pacific livery
- Quick Drive compatible
- Opening cab doors and windows
- Accurate sounds
- Extensive locomotive lighting
- Power selector
- Working brake animations in exterior model
- 5 scenarios for the Donner Pass: Southern Pacific route, also available on Steam.
BUY NOW! STEAM
DOWNLOAD/VIEW MANUAL - HERE