The Bus is the next generation of city bus driving simulation set in the capital of Germany, Berlin, on a realistic scale of 1:1. Transport passengers on different lines across the city with various busses. Manage your fleet and team up with other drivers online.
This list will be updated along the Early Access.
- Large and detailed Map of the capital city of Germany, Berlin, in a scale of 1:1
- In-Game Line and Route Editors
- In-Game Timetable and Tour Editors
- Boarding and deboarding passengers, including ticket sale and validation check.
- AI-Traffic featuring various types of vehicles, pedestrians and complex traffic lights
- Various sights, points of interest and landmarks
- Freedom of movement - walk freely inside the vehicles and the world
- Full day and night cycle with weather and seasons.
- Various control modes: Realistic, Arcade and Custom
- Mouse Control for convenient driving with Keyboard and Mouse only
- Supports many Steering Wheels with or without pedals
- Full controller support for XBox and PS4 game controllers
- Supports Tobii Eyetracking and TrackIR
- Photo mode for creating your own high quality screenshots
- Two integrated webradio channels: DoubleBass.FM and FlashBass.FM
- More features and content will be added along the Early Access
Early Access Phase 1.0 will be available at the start of the Early Access of The Bus.
- Bus line TXL with various routes
- Two bus variants: Articulated and Solo
- Singleplayer Freeplay mode - drive the bus lines at any time of the year with the vehicle of your choice
- Passenger transport with boarding and deboarding
- Passenger ticket sale and validation check