Experience one of Britain’s busiest main lines, from the nation’s Capital to England’s oldest coastal destination, via the international hub of Gatwick Airport. Whether Southern commuter or Gatwick Express, a flurry of passengers await in Train Sim World 2: Rush Hour - London Commuter.
Dating back to the 1840s, the Brighton Main Line is a major trunk route in the South of England. Originating from London Victoria, and passing through the likes of Clapham Junction and East Croydon, the route is the core of the Southern commuter network, with dozens of services every hour. Before making its way to Brighton, the line passes Gatwick Airport, a key international hub that is served additionally with its own express services running throughout the day.
It’s your job to be in control of the many services on this line; hurry commuters from the South London suburbs and East Sussex into the heart of the city, and feel the rush of non-stop services for seaside goers and international travellers, all with the modern Southern BR Class 377/4 and Gatwick Express BR Class 387/2.
Choose how you want to play; drive trains, ride around as a passenger, complete the route tasks, or simply pick a vantage point and watch the action unfold. Create your own experiences with the Scenario Planner and Livery Designer. Whatever you choose to do, there's lots to see and experience in Train Sim World 2: Rush Hour - London Commuter.
- 50-mile (80 km) main line from London Victoria to Brighton, additionally including the slow lines via Redhill and the Reigate branch
- Includes the BR Class 377/4 in Southern livery and BR Class 387/2 in Gatwick Express livery
- Highly detailed, feature-rich, driving cabs with accurate true-to-life performance and handling
- Journey Mode featuring over 24 hours of activities for you to master
- Accessible Training Modules and 5 detailed and engaging scenarios
- Extensive 24-hour Timetable
- A selection of Route Tasks to complete
- Livery Designer and Scenario Planner compatible
- Powered by Dovetail Games’ proprietary SimuGraph® vehicle dynamics engine and Unreal Engine 4® technology