Armstrong Powerhouse presents the Class 319 Electric Multiple Unit Pack Vol. 1. Once again, experience this train like you've never known it before in our highly detailed package.
Volume 2 focuses on the class from their entry into service in 1987 to the late 2000s; throughout which, they carried their cab in its original condition.
- 18 liveries
- 'As-built' cab variant
- 2 passenger view variants with correct seat moquettes (Standard & /2 'Chapman' with lounge)
- Detailed internal & external audio
- Accurate acceleration & braking physics
- In-cab destination and headcode roller blinds
- Cab Secure Radio (CSR)
- Driver Only Operation (DOO)
- Wheelslip Protection (WSP)
- Dual voltage functionality
- 6 realistic & engaging scenarios for the Midland Main Line: London to Bedford and London to Brighton routes, available from Steam. Based on actual timetables and train formations.
- And much, much more!