This London-Aylesbury route runs between London Marylebone and Aylesbury Vale Parkway station in Buckinghamshire. The line is approximately 45 miles in length, with a total route mileage of around 85 miles. You can drive it via Amersham or via High Wycombe and Princes Risborough.
41 stations are included, including two on the Princes Risborough-Aylesbury branch line, and numerous new custom assets. The route is Quick Drive enabled and comes with 15 Standard scenarios that allow you to drive Chiltern services on the same rails as the Metropolitan Line, to drive the now-retired Class 121 'Bubble Cars'* on the Aylesbury-Princes Risborough branch line and also to drive 5MT and V2 steam loco’s on the Metropolitan Line.
- Route class: Modern
- Route length: ca. 45 miles, total route mileage around 85 miles
- Beautifully detailed and immersive scenery ranging from Marylebone in London out to the open country of the Aylesbury area
- Drive the branch line between Princes Risborough and Aylesbury
- Includes the London Underground Metropolitan line from West Hampstead to Amersham.
- Run on the exact same metals as the Metropolitan line for part of the route
- Includes accurate London Underground system signalling
- Includes a drivable AI (Artificial Intelligence) London Underground S8 tube train. (This is not a fully detailed/functional model and is supplied as a free bonus for your enjoyment.)
- Includes 15 standard scenarios
- Route is Quick Drive enabled
- Custom-built stations
- Many custom-built prominent buildings and objects