Complete with high fidelity visuals and 3 distinct variants, the TGV-Réseau & TGV-RDuplex make for a fantastic high-speed addition to your Train Simulator collection!
Based off of the successful TGV “Atlantique” sets, which were built in the late 80s to serve the LGV line sporting the same name, the TGV “Réseau” was ordered in the 1990s to bolster services on the entire SNCF® LGV network. A total of 90 were built as a mixture of dual and triple-voltage units and 80 entered service with SNCF.
Each TGV Réseau is capable of sitting over 377 people in original configuration, 352 people in Rénov Lacroix across its 8 sleek cars, and the combined effort of 2 power cars gives each set 11,800 horsepower, enabling them to easily reach 320 km/h in day-to-day service. In order to increase capacity on certain journeys, the TGV Réseau can couple to other TGV sets, such as the TGV Duplex, TGV POS (Lyria), TGV 2N2, OUIGO to provide extra seating.
When phase one of the LGV Est was nearing the start of operation, it was decided that instead of ordering an entirely new fleet, trains would be made up of existing traction. 19 TGV Duplex in production and 19 TGV Réseau sets were taken out of service, given each other’s coaches and modified as necessary. The result was the TGV POS, for LGV Est usage, and the TGV RDuplex, which did duty as before but had the advantage of a 45% capacity increase.
- TGV Réseau in SNCF Livery
- TGV Réseau in SNCF Carmillon Livery
- TGV Réseau Duplex in SNCF “duplex” Livery
- TVM430 In-Cab Signalling
- KVB and VACMA Safety Systems
- Operable Vitesse imposée (Cruise Control)
- Selectable Pantograph Modes
- Usable front and rear coupler hatches
- Wipers with speed control
- 3 Career scenarios for LGV Rhône-Alpes & Méditerranée route extension, also available on Steam
- Quick Drive Compatible
DOWNLOAD/VIEW MANUAL - HERE