Care for over 40 different animals from all four corners of the Earth whilst running a professional programme of rescue, rehabilitation, research and conservation.
Each animal type has its own list of requirements in terms of habitat, nutrition and care. You must construct a well thought out facility to best meet the requirements of both the animals and your customers in order to gain the all-important popularity points from your visitors.
- Build a carefully planned zoo park which keeps all the animals and your customers happy
- Make sure each animal’s habitat is the optimum size
- Feed each animal type correctly and make sure it can exercise comfortably
- Hire staff to help you run your zoo park
- Make sure your facility runs like clockwork in order to gain the all-important popularity points from your visitors