Discover with TramSim Munich a new city with numerous landmarks as well as the low-floor tram model R2.2.b!
Transport your passengers on three detailed tram lines in full length through the centre of the Bavarian capital. Historic buildings, squares and museums have been displayed close to reality and authentic AI traffic as well as dynamic passenger and pedestrian behaviour bring the city to life. Each of the three lines has it’s highlights: the line 23, for example, starts at the Münchner Freiheit and the line 27 is not only in use during the day, but also at night.
The type R2.2b tram is a highly detailed reconstruction of the model and convinces with its special driving dynamic and high quality. The vehicle is completely repaintable and can thus appear in other cities’ designs as well. Original announcements and true to the original line alternating operation round up the tram experience.
TramSim Munich offers realistic operating procedures and equipment as well as a detailed track model. The Munich route network with countless hours of fun awaits you!
- Line 23 (Münchner Freiheit – Schwabing Nord)
- Line 27 (Petuelring – Sendlinger Tor)
- Line 28 (Scheidplatz – Sendlinger Tor)
- Highly detailed reconstruction and model quality
- Great functionality
- Special driving dynamics
- Widely used vehicle series in Germany → fully repaintable for other cities
- Authentic line alternating operation
- Original announcements
- Realistic operating procedures and operating equipment (signal system, stop equipment, catenary system)
- Detailed track model
- Dynamic passenger and pedestrian behaviour
- Authentic AI traffic (individual traffic and AI tram)