Vienna Favoriten tram depot is the main depot in the southern sector of Vienna's tramway operations. The depot is very steeped in history and is almost 150 years old already. It was built in 1873, when the World Exhibition was held in Vienna. Since 1899 it has been used as a purely electric tram station. The station area consist of five halls, although Hall 5 was so badly destroyed by bombing in 1945, that the roof structure had to be removed and the vehicles on the intact tracks have since been parked there in the open air.
The Wien Favoriten depot is located in Vienna's 10th district and serves numerous tram lines. Line 1, for example, is also served from this depot and the line connection is directly via Siccardsburggasse / Leebgasse via Quellenstraße.
In addition to the parking facilities, there is also a modern washing station at the site, which can be used in TramSim.
- Depot Favoriten
- Accessible wagon halls and storage areas
- True-to-the-original track network with complex switch layout on the depot site
- Manually adjustable switches for various routes at the depot
- Interactive shunting employee
- Shunting possibilities
- Operable washing system
- Line connection of the depot
- Entrance and exit route to line 1 Quellenstraße / Knöllgasse
- Additional stops for pull-in run with passengers until the depot
- Missions and scenarios
- Early shift with start-up procedure including wagon inspection and exit from the depot
- Pull-in run with shut-down procedure at the depot
- Shunting at the depot