The TfL Rail BR Class 315 EMU Livery Add-On requires the GEML BR Class 315 EMU add-on to be installed, this is also available on Steam.
The Class 315 was built to revolutionise suburban travel within London. This unit was designed specifically for operating in and around the Greater Anglia region and have passed through several operators since the 1980’s.
TfL Rail is a temporary franchise which will ultimately become Crossrail in December 2018, they are currently operating out of London Liverpool Street to Shenfield. In December 2018 Crossrail will continue to use most of this track however services between Stratford and Liverpool Street will use new underground tunnels to connect to the central section of the Crossrail route.
This pack allows you to represent present day operations on the Great Eastern Mainline in this Pro Range Electric Multiple Unit.
- BR Class 315 EMU in TfL Rail livery
- Detailed internal & external audio
- Driver Only/Guard Operation
- Wheelslip Protection (WSP)
- Manual and electronic destination displays
- Global System for Mobile Communication - Railway (GSM-R)
- Neutral section functionality
- Cold start option
- Opening cab doors
- Quick Drive Compatible